• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella cleaned her own hutch out!

Shazza

Warren Scout
Fed up of waiting for bunny-mummy to finish watching TV and do it, so she started the job herself :oops: :lol:

DSCN0362.jpg

Shazza said:
Fed up of waiting for bunny-mummy to finish watching TV and do it, so she started the job herself :oops: :lol:

DSCN0362.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so funny!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly will do the same.. she seems to quite like doing the housework on a Sunday morning 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can train her to get her own food and water too, you'll be able watch T.V all evening :lol:

sharond said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can train her to get her own food and water too, you'll be able watch T.V all evening :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She did it again last night! I just brought a nice young man back for coffee :love: , opened the front door..... poo, hay and newspaper everywhere! :oops: :roll:

Shazza said:
She did it again last night! I just brought a nice young man back for coffee :love: , opened the front door..... poo, hay and newspaper everywhere! :oops: :roll:

OMGG!! :shock: :lol: What'd he say?! :lol: :lol: :lol: X

He thought it was very funny. Don't think he believed me about them being litter trained though! :lol: Was a bit embarrasing having to clean them out whilst he drank his coffee.....

Back