• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! Shock of my life

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I cant belive my rabbits havent killed each other :shock: well especially claude and miffy,i just went into the summerhouse,to find the floor covered in rabbit poo,my bag of carrots in the floor,guinea pig food every where,and alfie and truffle not in there pen,I must of not locked it earlier so they have been out for god knows how long ,claude and miffys bedding was everywhere and they have tuffs of fur where they have been nipping each other,(they are aggressive with other buns,but will turn on each other!)
Alfie and truffle looked really pleaseed with themselfs,im still shaking,god i feel terrible :(

Not really, all the rabbits live in puppy pens,id must of not put the lock across properly on alfie and truffles and they had been out all night,claude and miffy hate other rabbits so if a rabbit goes near them and they cant get the rabbit they fight with each other

Dont feel bad we all forget things or dont do it properly at times. Atleast they are all fine and no big wounds. Dont punish yourself over it.

:D xx

Back