• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sexing a Baby Bun?

mit

Mama Doe
Hey guys.
In a about 4 weeks time the my baby buns will be ready to fly the coupe. Im gonna start advertising them soon, so i have to sex them. I'm usual really good at sexing but thier bits at the moment are too tiny to tell. :oops: I can kinda make out the sexes, but not 100% as they are still growing. So i was wondering what is the right age to sex a baby rabbit?

m
xx

Thanks guys. Pretty sure i know whos what sex already. But such want to make sure. Will sex them again next week to be defos!! They be 5 weeks then.

m
xx

I think you should post more pics of them myself!! :lol:

(Of their faces I mean :oops: Not like in the thread Jane posted :lol: Won't those poor buns be embarrassed to know their bits have been all over the WWW :?: :!: :lol: )

loopylop said:

(Of their faces I mean :oops: Not like in the thread Jane posted :lol: Won't those poor buns be embarrassed to know their bits have been all over the WWW :?: :!: :lol: )

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:

That's what I thought! Poor bunnies, no dignity left.

HS said:
loopylop said:

That's what I thought! Poor bunnies, no dignity left.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back