• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ugh - just been sprayed

I was just encouraging cody and theo back into their hutch as it had started raining, when I suddenly got a handful of pee

Why do they do that ?

cherylwares said:
No... it tastes like wee :lol: :lol:
I take it you got a faceful then? Me too :oops: I was layed down next to Davros when i first got him in his indoor cage, when he started getting really hyper and sprayed in my face !! I made his neauter appointment the next day. :lol:

ucky thing it is - and they get it everywhere! How do they aim so flaming high!!!!
Mine has his big op next friday - my mum and Snowflake were starting to get a little miffed at him - the poor boy!

Must confirm it tastes disgusting!! I was just stroking Thumper and she was licking me back when all of a sudden she turned around + sprayed me, all over my face + clothes!! I was talking to a friend on fone at time so mouth was open too - yuck! :lol: Well least I know she loves me + we have a nice bond!! :lol:

I was always dripping when treacle and Fudge were young! I was at the vets everyweek with them from the age of 12 weeks but they kept hiding their bits from the vet, had 4 weeks of hell before they were finally neutered at 16 weeks! :shock: they were much better after though, but i still notice that if i put Fudge in a new hutch he has to give it a good spray :lol:

Have had girls and neutered males for a while but I do remember the days of dodge the wee. I could always tell when it was about to happen as his little tail started fluttering, but I could never get out of the shed in time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I think "how do they get it so high" is one of those questions that will never be answered!!!

Back