• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For IsabelM and Suzanne..and anyone else who likes cute pics

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
As Isabel had posted pics of Barney (AKA Cadiz) and Suzanne asked about the family link...thought I'd post these

First litter into rescue
Rio.doe

Rio.jpg

Rimini..doe

Riminia.jpg

Vienna..doe
Viennna.jpg

who is now bonded and living with her brother Milan
Milana.jpg

and little boy Quebec
Quebec.jpg

Next litter came into rescue not long after
Florence
Florencea.jpg

Lima , now known as Toby and lives with Bunnycath
Fiji.jpg

Dakota, buck
Dakota.jpg

Madrid, buck

Madrid.jpg

Cadiz..now Isabel's Barney
Cadiz.jpg

And Havanna
Havana.jpg

who went to a new home bonded with her brother Devon
Devona.jpg

the mother and father were meant to come to me to but some friends of the owners said they wanted them....however guess who called me 2 weeks ago and said they had 2 rabbits they no longer wanted?..yep the parents of these buns will be coming into Honeybunny's soon :(

Mit they all went to new homes a while ago but poor Madrid is back here as he fell out with his brother...they are a result of a REW dwarf lop x doe with an agouti small lopx buck..

ok i love all of them and would have wanted to offer homes to them all gosh Jill you are so lucky to have met these gorgeous bunsters :love:

Thanks Jill, They are all beautiful. And another Barney look a like. Its so nice to see his family. What a shame about their Mum and Dad! Thats made me really sad. I'm sure you know what I'm thinking Jill...in an ideal world and all that. These rabbits are just too tempting. I need to start saving for a house with a massive garden!

Re: For IsabelM and Suzanne..and anyone else who likes cute

honeybunny said:
the mother and father were meant to come to me to but some friends of the owners said they wanted them....however guess who called me 2 weeks ago and said they had 2 rabbits they no longer wanted?..yep the parents of these buns will be coming into Honeybunny's soon :(

:roll:

Thanks for the family album Jill - they are all lovely bunnies! Florence is such a good natured bunny and she loves cuddles - she won't leave you alone and if you stop she's not happy!! She runs around like crazy too!
This is her first day with husbun Dandelion - they got on really well from the beginning - no fighting, fur pulling or anything...just love :love:

Shame about the parents but if they are anything like the babies I'm sure they'll be snapped up quickly.

Picture020-1.jpg

The are soooooo cute! How can people be so irresponsible?!?!?! :roll: Glad they are safe and well with you Jill :D
Nicola x

:eek: That is so naughty posting piccies of all those lops :love: :love:

*Must not have more bunnies*

:lol:

loopylop said:
:eek: That is so naughty posting piccies of all those lops :love: :love:

:lol: