• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Major Tom....U/D Tuesday-He Remains 'Stable'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has a very sore mouth again :( He only had a Dental last week so it seems this has triggered off the soft tissue infection :( He is on treatment but is really not a happy Bunny. He just wants to sit by my feet all day

Picture097.jpg

Janex

The Major's guts are closing down now :cry: He has been started on Metoclopromide aswell as the abx and painrelief. Syringe feeding is prooving counterproductive cos his mouth is so sore and having food put in it is really stressing him out :cry:
Things are not looking too good.... :cry:

Janex

COme on Major Tom - don't worry your mummy please. Sending lots of snuggles.

So sorry to hear this; poor Major Tom. I hope he starts to feel better much soon, he has the best love and care in the world and I'm sure he's very grateful for that.

The Major has just managed to eat a bit of mushy food. He has passed a few more normal poos too. I just hope we can kep his guts ticking over until the abx kick in and his mouth infection stops hurting so much.

Why is it that Bunny mouths are so inaccessible yet are so often the sight of a problem..... :? :(

Janex

Back