• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kennel & Run

Well my dads coming out of hospital today :D so I'm off to stop with him for the week. I should have some spare time on my hands so I'm trying to price up things for when I move.

I am thinking about having the bunsters outside during the day when I move (taking it in turns of course) so I need something that will be suitable for Lola - my massive frenchie.

The best thing I can think of is a kennel & attached run (i am rubbish at diy :oops: so sheds and attaching runs not a good idea!)

Does anyone else have a kennel & run for their bunnies and if so, how big is it? And can you recommend any suppliers?

Thanks

come and look at mine Sarah . its great . got it from a local shed centre ...delivered and erected . cant remember how much but will check . think it was around £300 though . They had some smaller ones too

Angie

bunnymadhouse said:
come and look at mine Sarah . its great . got it from a local shed centre ...delivered and erected . cant remember how much but will check . think it was around £300 though . They had some smaller ones too

Angie

are there photos on the forum?

pics025.jpg

here s mine :D

There are quite a few on ebay that are similar if you search for "kennel run" They look very cool :D

Tam

Back