• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly and Flopsy's floor time diary

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
10th Novemeber

11:15

We heard the hutch roof opening so we hopped over to see if Beth had brought even more pellets or veg, but her hands were empty, she picked Holly up and put her in a carrier, then she tried to catch be but i hopped over to the end of the run, seems the run doesn't open she closed the hutch roof and took Holly inside, then she came back with a handful of pellets and put them in our bowl, so i skipped over and started munching on the pellets, when suddenly i felt Beth's hands pick me up, i tried to get free so i could eat my pellets in peace! But she had a firm grip, i gave up and was put in the carrier with Holly, we were then taken to a room and the roof of the carrier was taken off, Holly imeadiatly recognised where we were but i had never been here before, Holly jumped out of the carrier and sat under the table on her faveourite cushion, i jumped out the carrier and played with an old hamster ball with no doors, i nuged it over to Holly and she ran off and jumped back in the carrier (oops) i picked up our pink, stripey towel and chucked it around, then jumped in the carrier with Holly and went to sleep.

by Flopsyxxxxx

*More diary entries coming soon*

Back