• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I amaze myself sometimes!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok last night i planned to cleanhalf the buns and half tonight as the vet is coming saturday and i have to go to the tip and the feed shop and i wouldn't have had much time to get them cleaned on saturday. So i started last night at 7.30 and by 9.30 i had all the hutches cleaned!! Woo Hoo, all i have to do on saturday morning is move all the runs so that the buns have fresh grassand then tidy up the ground underneath where they are now so that it can recover a bit! Im so impressed with myself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
Ok Phill so now you can pop down here on Saturday and I'll have a day off!! :wink: :lol:

Janex

eeeeeeerrrrrmmmmmmmmm can i take a rain check Jane!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
theres nothing more satisfying than lots of nice clean bunny homes . :D

Nope your quite right there isn't!! And im so glad cause it's apsolutly whizzing down here today!! So fortunatly all i have to tonight is feed and water so i shoulnd't get to wet!

Back