• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More photos of Barnie and Dominoes Home

GringoPete

New Kit
Several people have asked to see more photo's of my rabs setup. So here they are:

PICT0830.jpg

View of their run from a distance

PICT0844.jpg

Side view

PICT0843.jpg

Top view

PICT0840.jpg

End View
PICT0845.jpg

Catflap entrance to their shed

PICT0842.jpg

Access door to their run

PICT0831.jpg

Rabbit going into shed via catflap

PICT0848.jpg

Inside the shed, showing catflap

PICT0847.jpg

Tube used to get on and off hutch roof.

PICT0846.jpg

Partition in shed

The Hutch in the run has underfloor heating. And I hope very soon to place a small LCD TV sealed in plexi-glass at the end of the run so they have their own outside cinema! (yes i am being serious) I also want to put soloar lighting, the type that comes on at night on the corners.
I hope these have answered some of your questions. If not just ask!

What a lovely set up you have, I esp like the way the run is half on the grass and half on the hard stanging, this gives the rabbits the choice and the best of both worlds. Ohhh for a house of my own... (dreams on...)

That's so great! Is the run sunk into the grass? Do you think eventually they will eat all the grass til there's only mud left? - I know mine would!

The run goes about a foot into the ground to help prevent predators etc. The turf was only layed a week ago and they are allready showing signs of trashing it! They seem to like to eat the grass roots????

WOW! What a great life your buns have!! :D

And are you sure the TV is for them and not for you when you want to spend time in your 'man shed' :lol: :lol:

Are you really really really going to put a tv in there? Thats amazing, what spoiled buns and underfloor heating as well. Do you think it would be big enough for a human?

IsabelM said:
Are you really really really going to put a tv in there? Thats amazing, what spoiled buns and underfloor heating as well. Do you think it would be big enough for a human?

I want to put a tv there yeah! just for the cool factor, my wife wants me to put little houses and shops in there too i.e. a rabbit post office and a greengrocers! a little rabbit village! I think i must be losing the plot???!!!???

GringoPete said:
my wife wants me to put little houses and shops in there too i.e. a rabbit post office and a greengrocers! a little rabbit village! I think i must be losing the plot???!!!???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think you and your wife must be a bit bunny mad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really bunny mad, but we do love all animals in general, and feel responsible obviously for the welfare of the ones that own us, so we will do whatever we can to improve their quality of life.

That's fabulous, well done :thumb: When can we all move in, and when can you come and make all of our bunny houses look like that :lol:

Back