• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story so far

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Ok I'm sure you're sick of pictures of my two by now but I was searching the forum under "Cadiz" (Barney's first name) last night and found baby pictures of my baby and threads from when he first went to Jill at Honeybunnys so I got a bit nostalgic!

Baby Barney! Cadiz, one of the World bunnies.
Cadiz.jpg

This is Barney checking out his new digs "hmmm this'll do...but there's something missing"
100_0242.jpg

ROXY, with the look of love in her eyes.
roxyhotty.jpg

She played hard to get at first
100_0341.jpg

but soon fell for Barney's charms
bandr.jpg

Now they enjoy nothing more than being cozy in THEIR living room in front of the telly.
barenyandroxytv.jpg

oh how exhausting!
barneyflop.jpg

Please ignore the hay on the floor and the chewed wallpaper! :wink:

He has got a massive tail hasn't he. Its not that obvious in the picture but his feet a massive too! You know what they say...

Nice piccies and to add to your nostalgia here's one of Roxy..then known as Rachael and previous to that as Roger! :shock: ...when she arrived at Honeybunny's
rachela.jpg

Roky is so pretty, i love her coat colour and eyes!!!! I also love Barney's ears aswell, i love loppy rabbits, they are both beautiful :D

Jill - is Barney (Cadiz) one of Florence's brother's? I remember you had them at the same time.
Little Flo Flo
Picture105-2.jpg

Suzanne..yes he is a brother to Florence..same litter...she has quite a lot of brothers and sisters out there as the people left the buck in with the doe so she has 2 litters very close together :roll: ..I gave the babies from both litters names after places..but some have been changed by new owners........I have Madrid back here as he was returned.. :(
Lovely pic of Florence! :D

Hello, I didn't know Barney had a sister so close! Where abouts in Nottingham do you live Suzanne?

I don't know much (anything!) about rabbit litters and family trees but isn't it strange that some of them look identical and some look so different. I would never have thought that Barney and Florence were related. Thanks for the picture of Roxy Jill! She looks so sensible and lady like there, she still sometimes pretends to be a lady but most of the time she's pretty much bonkers. we both love them to bits.

Isabel - I'm from Aspley but we've just moved to Heanor.
They do look very different. Florence does seem to be the odd one out from the second litter but all of them are gorgeous bunnies. :love: Florence has masive feet too!!

Picture109.jpg

Suzanne said:
Isabel - I'm from Aspley but we've just moved to Heanor.
They do look very different. Florence does seem to be the odd one out from the second litter but all of them are gorgeous bunnies. :love: Florence has masive feet too!!

Picture109.jpg

Thats bizzare. I'm originally from Old Basford but moved to Heanor with my parents about 4 years ago and just moved back to Nottingham to West Bridgford. Ok so where in Heanor? My parents live not far from the Market square. I love that place, have you been to the Antiques centre? its amazing!
I noticed Florence when I searched for baby pics of Barney and thought she looked so unusual and beautiful. What a gorgeous name too. I'm starting to wish I had kept the name Cadiz but Barney is easier to shout :lol:

Isabel - We live near the market place too. There's a new estate just behind the library. Been past the antique's shop many times and I always say that I should go and have look. My boyfriend is scared about how much money I'd spend though!!! :lol: I like Heanor it a nice little town.

Ooooh go in...but you need to allow atleast half a day! It's abit of an Aladins cave, some real bargains to be had and they've got a craft bit and coffee shop too.

Back