• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Losts of vibes for Alfie

Alfie got on well yesterday
She said his left side of his mouth is nealy lined up now :)
His right side is still quite bad,because he has a missing tooth,but the vet said its a lot better than the first time she did it
He has to stay on his penicillin injections for another month and she will check his mouth again then

bluebunny said:
Alfie got on well yesterday
She said his left side of his mouth is nealy lined up now :)
His right side is still quite bad,because he has a missing tooth,but the vet said its a lot better than the first time she did it
He has to stay on his penicillin injections for another month and she will check his mouth again then

Well done Alfie!! :thumb:

You were so right not to give up on him and to fight to get him the correct treatment!! :D

Janex

He has been put on a 5 day course of baytril too,they gave me zantac too,ive never heard of this being given? they said to settle his stomach :?

bluebunny said:
He has been put on a 5 day course of baytril too,they gave me zantac too,ive never heard of this being given? they said to settle his stomach :?

Zantac (Ranitidine) is an anti gastric ulcer drug. It is often given to Rabbits on longterm anti-inflammatory meds or Rabbits with a poor appetite. Gastric ulceration can occur readily in Buns who often have an empty tum.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
bluebunny said:

Zantac (Ranitidine) is an anti gastric ulcer drug. It is often given to Rabbits on longterm anti-inflammatory meds or Rabbits with a poor appetite. Gastric ulceration can occur readily in Buns who often have an empty tum.

Janex
Ok thanks jane x

Great news about Alfie :D :D :D We have been rooting for him, and are delighted to hear he is doing so well.
XX

Back