• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi is crazy!!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I have never seen a rabbit like Fifi!!! :lol: :lol: She really is a nutter! i have two of those little pop up tents from poundland in their room and Fifi gets in them and acts like a hamster in a ball making it go over and over roudn and round the room! :lol: :lol: It is hilarious!! I will have to try and get a film of her doing it.. was going to try this evening but that was before i had simba attach himself to my thumb!! I'll have to try tomorrow :lol: :lol:
Anyone else's rabbits do this?? or is it just crazy Fifi?

awwww we deffo need a vid Chris she sounds so funny - a few piccies wouldn't go amiss too :thumb: :wink:

awww thats cute, Niamh used to be a bit silly like that with my pop up laundry basket :roll:

BirdieBun said:
awwww we deffo need a vid Chris she sounds so funny - a few piccies wouldn't go amiss too :thumb: :wink:

more photos???? :shock: :lol: :lol: I'll try and get her to perform for me later but usually she just acts like a rabbit statue if the camera gets pointed at her!! :lol: :lol:

Ive been trying this morning as she keeps doing the hamster in a ball impression.. but as soon as i point the camera at her she freezes :lol: :lol: :lol: I did get a couple of lovely photos of her relaxing though so might post those later if i dont get anything better :lol:

[quote="Diddeen" i have two of those little pop up tents from poundland in their room and Fifi gets in them and acts like a hamster in a ball making it go over and over roudn and round the room! Anyone else's rabbits do this?? or is it just crazy Fifi?[/quote]

My Humpty used to do that. It was pretty funny but I was always worried that he had juat got stuck inside and was trying to find his way out, so I took it away from him :?

aawww.. dont worry i know that Fifi is not stuck in them... when i watch her she goes into one and starts running up the sides! :shock: :lol: :lol: If i go into the pen she comes back out.. often she sits in them when they are upside down but she can still hop out if i shake the food container! :lol: Im still trying to catch her with my camera!

Pepsi used to jump on his :roll:
Or he'd sit in it, and Stylus my cat would sit near it, and Pepsi would try and jump at her through the material :lol: was so funny!

Miss him so much :cry:

Back