• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request: NEWCASTLE to SOUTH YORKSHIRE

anon101

Banned
Can anyone help?

This to get an Angora boy from vets in Newcastle to me in South Yorkshire.

He has been offered a home with Adele at GA and I will be fostering him until she is ready to take him. :)

Louise

I may be able to help from Newcastle (I work shifts though, so would depend on those!)

I'm 2 hours from Newcastle, so no problems meeting halfway for me either. But not before 25th Nov. (Busy weekends until then!!)

I hat not being able to drive :evil:

Blake is a gorgeous bunny and I wish I were in the position to keep him myself. He doesnt mind being stroked and cuddled and seems ok with grooming too. He loves his grub! He loves to chill out and lie full streatch on his blankie. He is Angora type, not as long furred as them but much longer than a lion head, it lies nice and smooth though. His chest has begun to come back in nicely now too after having to be clipped off! The home he did go too had to bring him back as somone in the house seemed allergic to his longer, fluffier hair than short coated buns. He has already been castrated and had his cylap vacc, coming up time to be myxi jabbed too so he'll be fully vacc'd before he goes. The RSPCA had already begun his vaccs before I removed him...

Louise, we have a puppy run going on RD, the pup is making its way from Ireland today and traveling to newcastle tomorrow (via wales/yorkshire), emma was getting in touch with the guy to see if he'd take a bunny back down with him, has she asked you about this?!

She hasn’t mentioned it. We could meet the chap at Doncaster tomorrow if that’s any help?

If that doesn’t workout I MAY have transport sorted for him on the 25th.

Louise

Back