• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mmm.. my hay selection pack arrived today!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
My hay selection pack from the Hay Experts arrived today!

Well, OK, it's for Jacob, but the little parcels smell gorgeous! I want to eat them! :lol:

The labels really made me smile - they remind me of the labelling you get on fine wines! I have a great mental image of a group of sophiscated bunnies nibbling at some hay and commenting on the bouquet and taste - 'Sweet and a little fruity. Evocative of a summers day. Slight after taste of grass' :lol:

I got a some samples from Bunny Basics, they smelt lovely as well, I was so excited when I tried them out on the rabbits!! So far their favourite is the Readygrass stuff, but I only gave them a little bit as a treat, other than that they like the timothy hay 2nd cut!!

You will have to keep us informed of your little rabbits analysis on which is best!!!

Hannah

Morrigan1981 said:
My hay selection pack from the Hay Experts arrived today!

Well, OK, it's for Jacob, but the little parcels smell gorgeous! I want to eat them! :lol:

The labels really made me smile - they remind me of the labelling you get on fine wines! I have a great mental image of a group of sophiscated bunnies nibbling at some hay and commenting on the bouquet and taste - 'Sweet and a little fruity. Evocative of a summers day. Slight after taste of grass' :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that made me chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Jacob enjoys :p :p :p

Willow_Warren said:
I got a some samples from Bunny Basics, they smelt lovely as well, I was so excited when I tried them out on the rabbits!! So far their favourite is the Readygrass stuff, but I only gave them a little bit as a treat, other than that they like the timothy hay 2nd cut!!

You will have to keep us informed of your little rabbits analysis on which is best!!!

Hannah

Same with my two! Readygrass and timothy 2nd cut

Willow_Warren said:

Well.. I offered Jacob a few of the hays tonight and the Southern Meadow Grass was the clear winner! She wasn't bothered about the Timothy Hay with Rye - she did eat some, but shunned it and went back to the Meadow hay pretty sharpish!

I haven't tried her with the hay with herbs yet, but it does smell lovely :D

Back