• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee for Angie65.update..gone to new home!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
A couple more pics of little Toffee..believe it or not he has grown but is still a small bunny......looking a bit frightened in these pics..he had just been told he was off to the vets to lose his bits! :shock: :lol:

Toffeed.jpg

Toffeee.jpg

hopefully off to his new home next week! :D

He is quite a nervous little chap but doesn't always looked terrified..in fact he was running round my spare bedroom like a bun possessed earlier! :lol:

Can't see pics :( He was always the more nervous one. So pwetty too. His brothers have been neutered too & are all ready for new homes :wink:

Interestly Dawn (one of the mums - is now a half lop... :shock: :lol: )
Dusk & Dawn are both spayed & ready too :wink: Dawn's on a diet :oops:

Angie have e mailed you the pics and i will be able to take the others next week! :D May have a home for one of the mums!!

Awwww.

I will have to take some piccies of my over the weekend lot to put up (will email them to you Angie!)

The two girlies have grown so much, and are becoming very mischivious... by copying Mr Benji when he decideds to break loose in the mornings! Luckily though, the girls are easily distracted by the sound of pellets hitting the bowl :lol: :lol: :lol:

The light one (anastacia) is still the bigger yellowey one, and Sofia (the darker one) still has massive ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She gets called big ears a lot :oops: but in an affectionate sense of course :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back