• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyper Bun

Alice

Warren Scout
Was there something in the air last night. Myla had us in hysterics last night she was so hyper flying round the living room, running up and down our legs when we were on sofa, as well as learning to jump on sofa herself...she didn't sit still all evening. Then proceeded to steal the left overs of our mugs of peppermint tea, she was lapping it up and then licking everything in site including TV unit, candle holders, brass fireplace surround, the sofa.

Crazy bun, anyone would think she hadn't been fed or watered all day but had already demolished pile of veg.

I had the oil burner on in the living room with some cranberry oil going so did smell good, maybe thats what got her going :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it when bunnies go hyper, My big frenchie, Storm, looks sooooo funny when he's clumsily running around, all legs and ears all over the place :lol: :lol: he kept jumping on and off my bed last night, obviously didn't want me to sleep :shock: :lol:

Back