• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance

Bex Dave and Robbie

Warren Veteran
I'm currently with pet plan but after the hassle I'm having with their customers services are thinking of changing..anyone use anyone else?

Any opinions ?

I just stick £40 a month in a seperate bank account which i think is better than insurance as you still have to pay an excess and it doesnt cover neutering or injections. Hadn't dug into it for a while so used some of it for a new dining table in the summer too which was quite nice :wink:

pet protect - totally hassle free- you have to ring for a quote but the website gives you the number www.pet-protect.co.uk

paid up a £900 claim for Mr Gus without quibble and raised his premiums by all of 20p per month the year after

Thanks..

Don't think I could do without insurance with four bunnies can gaurantee sods law they would all need treatment at once!

The one you use Sarah doesn't cover for costs of advertising if lost etc? See petplan does..maybe just a really strongly worded letter of complaint.

Back