• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies are weird!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well with a bit of coaxing with carrot juice :oops: :lol:

'hi mummee' (believe it or not this big blur is duchess :lol: )

07-nov-2006018.jpg

first up we have teegra with a standard tongue out mouth side pose

07-nov-2006010.jpg

then there is duchess's 'look mum no ears' pose

07-nov-2006008.jpg

i think teegra wins the 'longest tongue' competition! :shock:

07-nov-2006012.jpg

Teegra pulling a really weird face :? :D

07-nov-2006020.jpg

(the huge chunks out of the bars are duchess's own unique method of waking me up in the morning :roll: - was terrified for her teeth but they remain fine and she now chooses the wooden chew or hay instead)

and some of their cage (which was cleaned out today despite the copious amount of poop :roll: :) )

07-nov-2006001.jpg

and last but never least teegra hiding in his homemade tent

07-nov-2006021.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just LOVE the pics with her tongue hanging out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe she thinks she's a dog!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: probably he loves cody one of our dogs so obviously thinks they are two of a kind

all that straw and bedding was neatly under the sandbox where they sleep but duchess was having great fun digging her head under it and running around so i left her to it lol bit of a mess though :lol: :roll:

omg what a fab tongue Teegra has!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely to see Dutchess too.. what lovely photos :D

Back