• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel....one month on!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I am sure you will all remember Mack and Mabel who came in starved to near death!, well this was them on 7th October

MackMabel4.jpg

And this is them now! 7th November

MackMabel.jpg

And mack had a very poorly eye which was oozing pus and was very sore

Mack10.jpg

And this is now, much better!!

MackMabel-1.jpg

I think they are doing really well!!

:thumb:
wow they look fantastic now!!!

how on earth did you make them get in the same idntical pose! :shock: they are gorgeous by the way :D

cheekytikki said:
:thumb:
wow they look fantastic now!!!

how on earth did you make them get in the same idntical pose! :shock: they are gorgeous by the way :D

With a lot of patience and coaxing!! :lol: :lol: :lol: , I did it like that so as I could see the diffence for future reference and I think it's worked and yes they are gorgeous, after everything they have been through they are so trusting!!, we are very lucky to have them

Ali said:
WOW they look so much better, you are doing a wonderful job nursing them :p :love: :love:

Thank you and I am enjoying every minute of it because it is sooooo rewarding, even the vet gasped when I took them to her yesterday as she hadn't seen them for 10 days, they are 2 beautiful rabbits and we love them to bits!!

snowy said:
Ali said:
WOW they look so much better, you are doing a wonderful job nursing them :p :love: :love:

Thank you and I am enjoying every minute of it because it is sooooo rewarding, even the vet gasped when I took them to her yesterday as she hadn't seen them for 10 days, they are 2 beautiful rabbits and we love them to bits!!

Awwww that is wonderful news, its rewarding when you see them so much better, :love: Well done :thumb:

awww they look so much better .

bless their little hearts they deserve some love i think .

they remind me of my flopsy and thumper now :D

mandy said:
Wow, they look fantastic, well done!

Are you keeping them?

Thanks, I'm really pleased with their progress and am I keeping them...what do you think :lol: :lol: I really don't think I could part with them after all they have been through!! :roll: so when they are fully fit I will see how I feel but I really, really think they won't be going anywhere and who could blame me cos they're gorgeous!! :lol: :lol:

snowy said:
mandy said:
Wow, they look fantastic, well done!

Are you keeping them?

Thanks, I'm really pleased with their progress and am I keeping them...what do you think :lol: :lol: I really don't think I could part with them after all they have been through!! :roll: so when they are fully fit I will see how I feel but I really, really think they won't be going anywhere and who could blame me cos they're gorgeous!! :lol: :lol:

Aw :lol: I think you should keep them. Was just looking again and you can really see the difference on their spines! :shock:

Yep!, I am really pleased with them and today Mabel did a binky!!! :shock: , this is just so rewarding!!

Thank you for all your comments they are appreciated

They are looking GREAT!!! :thumb:

You have done a Super job with them!

(((MASSIVE HUGS)))

m
xx

Back