• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsor a Beautiful Rabbit!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya!

In the quest to get kayj her £1,500 for her garage she has set up a sponsor a bun scheme :D

I'm sure kayj will update this thread with details and in the meantime feel free to pm her!

I have sponsored the lovely fudge :love: It means I have another naughty lop - just not living at ym house!! :lol:

There are sponsor packages to suiit everybody. For further details of buns and packages then please pm me your email address and I will send you the details.

I received the pack yesterday and gave it to my son as an early Christmas present this morning - he absolutely loved it. The keyring's gone on his school bag and on the next 'show and tell' he's going to take in his certificate and he's hoping to visit her soon and get some photos of him with 'his sponsor bun' to add to his show and tell.

Thank you Kay for letting us sponsor Izzles, can't wait to meet her again :D

I got my pack yesterday, its for my daughter as a little extra for christmas, but I dont think its going to wait untill christmas :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
I get to see my sponsor bun a week friday!! :D :D :D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww lucky you Laura, I've just given Emma her sponsor pack, I couldnt wait any longer, she's over the moon with it, and the christmas card from Smudge, is so lovely :love: Its in pride of place on top of her tv :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
loopylop said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww lucky you Laura, I've just given Emma her sponsor pack, I couldnt wait any longer, she's over the moon with it, and the christmas card from Smudge, is so lovely :love: Its in pride of place on top of her tv :lol: :lol:

My card from FUdge is on my tv! :lol: They are lovely aren't they :love:

Kay has done a great job of the packs :D

Hehe, glad Emma liked hers, what are you like for not being able to wait!!

loopylop said:
Ali said:
loopylop said:

My card from FUdge is on my tv! :lol: They are lovely aren't they :love:

Kay has done a great job of the packs :D

Hehe, glad Emma liked hers, what are you like for not being able to wait!!

Kay has done a brill job with the packs, I was really impressed :D

I know I'm so bad :oops: :oops: :oops:

Glad you all like them, I actually shocked myself :oops: :lol: :lol:

Sponsorship is an ongoing event.

Back