• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think?

rachael1969

Warren Scout
:?:

I would love to introduce another bunster to my two girlies, and the sooner the better really!

There is a beautiful girl (spayed) bun at my local RSPCA that i would love to adopt but am not sure if it would be the right thing to do.

Mine are due for spaying in December and they are both girls?

Could i have your advice? :D

xx

Im not sure if it would work as your may well be hormonal, and its difficult to get unspayed girls together- perhaps worth a go getting the rescue to bond them for you tho if they think its a good idea :)

I wouldn't bond another girl, I think girls can be difficult together unless they are litter mates or mother/daughter from what I have heard from others. Also as Mandy says, they are coming up to a very hormonal time in the next little while so you may have problems...

This would not be impossible to do if all 3 girls were neutered and you you had plenty of time and some expereience of bonding and had a lot of courage. There are quite a number of people on this forum who have done similiar things to this, I think most of them are fairly experienced in bonding.

However, it is not guaranteed to work and it is something I would be very hesitant about doing unless I had plenty of time. I would certainly say it is best left well alone if any of them are unneutered or if you are not experienced with pairing up.

this is not impossible but i woulnt consider it unless ALL were speyed and you had large accomodatrion to put them in

I must be one of the few that don't seem to have any trouble bonding girls :?

Theres always a chance that any bonding won't work, are you prepared to possibly end up with a single bun then, in turn get another to keep the lonely one company or even have to return the bun to the rescue because you can't have another single bun?

Thank you for all your help guys,

My two buns have the run of the house so i dont think space would be a problem. I think i will wait until they have been spayed though.

I'll keep you updated!! :D

Back