• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
pb3.jpg

So hard to get photos of these two as they're climbing all over me, so i cant get the camera in the right place :roll: :lol:

Becki X

Everyone who meets Boo says stuff like, Oh look at that shiney coat, they never say she's pretty or cute or anything. Then they're like, Well ... Where the gorgeous princess (meaning till!) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Everyone who meets Boo says stuff like, Oh look at that shiney coat, they never say she's pretty or cute or anything. Then they're like, Well ... Where the gorgeous princess (meaning till!) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: X

Aww, just ignore them sweetheart, I think you're gorgeous and so does your mommy :love: :love: :love:
You do have lovely, shiny fur though but you also have the cutest little nose and big dark eyes :D You're simply beautiful

Aww Boo! :love: I know what you mean about them climbing all over you, loads of my photos come out all blury because of my two climbing on me! :roll: :lol:

Snowflakes mummy said:
Awwww boo! do you get left out of all the comments :( - well you are our Princess too Boo! Just like tilly :) and the prince himself aka venny!

You had better not here Princess Till hear that one :shock: :shock: :lol:
Vicki .. you have a Boo too dont you?! :) X

Back