• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG-Birmingham Bun has given birth! U/D...Died - FURTHER U/D

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Rosie who is a lovely little lionhead was one of the bunnies rescued from that awful situation in Birmingham recently. well she gave birth last night, don't know how many!, she appears to be fine and OK. I think she is the first of the Birmingham Buns to deliver!!

This is Rosie last week when she came in

Rosie3.jpg

Will keep you all updated

She seems to be OK and I haven't touched the nest so I don't know what's in there!! :shock: or how many :shock: :shock:

Rosie is a small bun and she has a lovely nature so I think she will make a very good mum, I really hope so

will post pictures when I can

snowy said:
She seems to be OK and I haven't touched the nest so I don't know what's in there!! :shock: or how many :shock: :shock:

Rosie is a small bun and she has a lovely nature so I think she will make a very good mum, I really hope so

theo i would suggest you do take a look aat the nest (rub hand in bunnies toilet courner) as if there are any dead ones they will effect the rest!

bunnylove said:
snowy said:

theo i would suggest you do take a look aat the nest (rub hand in bunnies toilet courner) as if there are any dead ones they will effect the rest!

OK, I hope there aren't any! :shock:

I told you she was close :wink:

None of the 4 ladies I've got have produced yet - I'm hoping that not all of them will....

bunnymadhouse said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: ohh heck ...we took a girlie too :?

Oh dear!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep checking :lol: :lol: :lol:

doorkeeper said:
I told you she was close :wink:

None of the 4 ladies I've got have produced yet - I'm hoping that not all of them will....

Yep! she was close!! :shock: :shock: , she appears to be fine and she is a very friendly little bun!

I hope we don't get too many producing......fingers crossed :lol:

Mum is doing great, I took a quick peek in the hutch this morning and can only see 1 baby, there is no blood or anything and that was easy to check because I lined the hutch with white vetbed, so I think she may well have had only 1 baby, didn't want to disturb too much so I left them alone.

Mum is eating quite well, lots of hay and readigrass and she looks lovely, she runs to us when we go in the room to see her, because it's so cold we have set up a hutch and run in my spare bedroom so she is nice and cosy and hopefully it will be better for the baby or babies

I will update with pictures when I can

kayj said:
Congratulations or is it :wink: :D A Grandma again :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Went to check this morning and found Rosies baby dead in the hutch, don't know what happened or why......I checked the hutch and there is only one baby :cry: :cry:

I really think that Rosie was too young, too stressed and just not able to cope with motherhood, she is quite thin and will need building up

We are very sad :cry:

Back