• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are rabbits allowed to eat...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Green beans?

The fine ones?

I love them and was just wondering if its safe to feed them to the bunnies, haven't done before now as I've never known if they are safe for them or not.

The girls have had the odd one as a treat before :wink: The boy babies got most of them though :lol:

I always thought they couldn't have them but found a number of people who fed them and they certainly like them, so now I think that they can have them.
If I don't eat them first :wink:

Hope they are okay for them to have......our two have been having them for ages. And quite a few too (although our two buns do eat lots of fresh veg anyway).

They're fussy though....it HAS to be the fine green beans.....normal ones just get left at the bottom of the bowl. They love sugar snap peas too.....but like them even more when Mummy or Daddy snap them in half first! :lol:

Back