• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad Magazine

rachael1969

Warren Scout
Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend :D

Just wanted to let you know i received Issue 3 of the Bunny Mad Magazine today and it is FANTASTIC!! I cant put it down.

Thank you Lisa for the mag.

Here is the link if you would like to purchase it - hope it works! If not, Lisa's shop is Bunny Creations.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Bunny-Creations

xx

so pleased your enjoying the magazine Rachael!!! I'd love to know which bits you like best.
Would be Good to get some feedback from anyone who has the magazine!
good or bad!

:D

Hi Lisa,

I can honestly say that i can't find a fault with the issue 3 magazine - its EXCELENT. i really enjoyed reading it and it made me chuckle throughout, and i have an order the size of England from the catalogues you enclosed!

If anything, it would be nice to have some more competitions :D but only cause it gives me an excuse to write about my bunnies!! :)

Keep up the good work, i cant wait for the next issue.

xx

thanks for your lovely compliments! rachael! funny you should mention competitions as i ran 3 in the last issue and had very few entries!!! maybe people just don't get around to it! I thought about running a bigger competition, perhaps a photo competition or rescue bun of the year, what do you think?
I shall look forward to your order!!

oooooooh a photo competition is always bound to be a winner! :D

You could give it a theme....or have 2 or 3 different themes such as cutest bun, sleepiest bun etc.....

And then, from the winners of that competition you could have a 'caption' competition for them in the next issue. I love making up captions so i'm sure that would be a hit too :)

Let me know if i can be of any help.......

xx

thanks for your ideas!! I thought I might do a photo comp and the winner gets to be on the front cover or perhaps get made into something like a mousemat and then is sold to help a rabbit rescue. I shall give it some thought.
thanks for your offer of help. i'm always glad of help finding new and interesting websites and ideas for articles, so feel free to drop me a line if you think of anything, that goes for anyone, after all thats what the magazine is about:
a magazine written by bunny lovers for bunny lovers!

I ordered issue 2 and 3 together (missed 2 when it was first issued) and they were great I couldn't put them down!! There were some really nice stories. Looking forward to issue 4!!

Hi, just received my copy and its great, Thanks. My husband has just picked it up and walked off with it. Have to hide it next time!!!lol

I love it too!!!

I love photo comps and would enter one for sure!

Oh and thanks for printing my story it will be going in Kaylees baby book for her to look at when she is older! :love:

hiya
seems everybunny is enjoying the mag, even the guys! :lol:
Mit- i still have copies of issue 2 and issue 1 i have available on Cd as the printed copies have sold out. I shall PM you!
LinnyLoo- How big is Kaylee! can't believe it! looking gorgeous though! and I'm very proud to think that one day she will be looking at her bunny Mad article! :wink:
keep the suggestions and feedback coming please!

Back