• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for Zippy - Zippy's ok and is coming round

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
She having her tooty pegs done today under a GA, I can't believe the two months have come around so quickly since her last op :( . However I saw two magpies this morning, unlike the last time when I saw one, so I am feeling positive today :lol: :lol: .

I have got some pm's I'm not ignoring anyone, will answer them very soon, but I've got into work late as I dropped her off and will get back on line soon.

fionalouise said:
good luck! I know how you feel, Violets goin under today and I'm feeling like i need to crack open the vodka! :D

:lol: :lol: It's horried isn't it, Good luck Violet too :D

She's feeling very sorry for herself at the moment bless her, she's going to have another night of lots of fuss :D

BirdieBun said:
has she had a special ***** woodle mate?

roflololol Zippy don't do that :shock: , that's your favourite hobby :lol: :lol: :lol: Did it really blank out the word or did you do it :lol:

Back