• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

duchisses guyd to fyrworks

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
hi evrywon its duchiss here
i herd lots of peepul hear torkin bout fyrworks so i fort i wud give my guyde to stop bein scared (not that i was scared coz i is a brave girl :D)
fyrstly give mummee (or daddee) them big cewt eyes so that they gives you a great big lump of hay and some mint and basyl leeves to keep yoo 'entertayned'.
secindly jump up yor mummee/daddee leggies till they give yoo some fun toys and card and stuff to play wiv and lots of stror in your bed to dig in :D
nextly if all els fayls blame yor husbun or wyf for the fyrworks and pull a grayt big lump of fur outta their bum this wey you can larf at them until the fyrworks stop :D:D:D

hope this helps any of you scaredy buns (remember i dunt get a scared coz im brayv)

see ya layta

duchiss
x

Will have to pass this advice to Dusty, who is cuddling Clover in the kitchen at the moment in fear. They look so cute, but I can't take a photo!

I must say, although I am greatly impressed that Duchess can type and access the internet I am disaponted that she has let her gramma slip. Duchess, maybe your mummy can help you next time :wink:

IsabelM said:
I must say, although I am greatly impressed that Duchess can type and access the internet I am disaponted that she has let her gramma slip. Duchess, maybe your mummy can help you next time :wink:

Duchess is a very clever bun! :lol:

I'm just grateful that Jacob hasn't followed in Duchess' footsteps and figured out how to work a keyboard! I have visions of checking my credit card statement and thinking 'eBay.. ten willow toys? I didn't order those'... '15 bags of Simply Grass from the Hay Experts? No, no, surely there must be some mistake...' :lol:

Hmm, actually, that is what my credit card statement reads like :oops: Oops.

Morrigan1981 said:
IsabelM said:

Duchess is a very clever bun! :lol:

I'm just grateful that Jacob hasn't followed in Duchess' footsteps and figured out how to work a keyboard! I have visions of checking my credit card statement and thinking 'eBay.. ten willow toys? I didn't order those'... '15 bags of Simply Grass from the Hay Experts? No, no, surely there must be some mistake...' :lol:

Hmm, actually, that is what my credit card statement reads like :oops: Oops.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IsabelM said:

Grammer :wink:

anna said:
IsabelM said:

Grammar :wink: :wink:

awwww :lol: :lol: :lol: clever bunny! if storm tried to type he'd mash the keyboard with his big furry paws :lol: :lol:

LOL, all the bangers were going off all over the place and Zoe didn't bat an eyelid, she just carried on eating and grooming, then I coughed and she jumped out of her skin and ran a mile!

Gem said:
anna said:
IsabelM said:

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I look stupid!

Gem said:
anna said:
IsabelM said:

aaaaarrrrr, I knew when I was writing it someone would find a mistake, spelling is not my strong point! :lol: Maybe I shouldn't pick on Duchess for her efforts in the future.

Awww how sweet is tht, snaps for The Duchess for being such a clever, and brave, girly. Awww, I love her so :)

Back