• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cody and theo

Lucky you! and lucky them :D They are adorable! Looking forward to seeing photos soon.

I have the other one that was up for rehoming porky :)
1192.jpg

1210.jpg

porky? :shock: :lol: Poor boy will get a complex :D
Gorgeous bunnies.

HAHA they had to come inside as they were gorging on grass and I didn't want them getting upset tummies on their first day

it was also getting dark, and they seem to have started to misbehave like fifi and scatty, running away when its time to be picked up

HS said:
porky? :shock: :lol: Poor boy will get a complex :D
Gorgeous bunnies.
That was his name when i rehomed him :)
He was porky but isnt now :lol:
icouldnt change his name because he responds to it

cody and theo can't do stairs :lol:

poor things, looks like they never lived in a double-decker

the house was too warm for them, so they went outside this evening. they couldn't manage the ramp to get downstairs, so I put them downstairs, they now can't get back upstairs :eek:

I've put a wooden board infront of the wire so they can get some privacy

they've only just ventured into the run to have a good old explore

the fireworks don't seem to be bothering them, they are scoffing their super rabbit excel

GOSH !!!!!

I was worried about bonding the boys with the girls, but looks like there is no need to worry...

Last night, cody and theo were left in their hutch and open top run, with plenty of carrots and super rabbit excel...

I woke up this morning and looked out the window, and found THREE white rabbits in the run !!!!!

Fifi had broken IN, to meet the boys...what a TART :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back