• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home williow toys

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I went into pets at home earlier as i wanted some more of those williow toy packs,they didnt have any,does anyone have a store near them still stocking them? i went into the loughborough one

I've not seen them in either of my two local ones recently as they're doing the xmas stockings with willow things in now..... :?

KerinTravis said:
I've not seen them in either of my two local ones recently as they're doing the xmas stockings with willow things in now..... :?
Yeah i saw those,they have those corn on the cob things in too though there suppose to be bad for buns :?
I ended up buying two lots of williow sticks but it just works out expensive :?

In my store we still have a couple of bags of willow toys left, and a permanent stock line of willow sticks and willow balls... your store should have them. :?

The special offer packs have gone from Leamington Spa now... I don't know if they ran out or the offer ended.

I can have a look in mine tomorrow for ya.. havent been in for a while so cant say til i go in

lisey said:
In my store we still have a couple of bags of willow toys left, and a permanent stock line of willow sticks and willow balls... your store should have them. :?
They only had the williow sticks
It was the packs on special offer i wanted you got 2 lots of williow sticks and two williow balls for £4.99

Wow so quite a few stores still have them
shame my local one doesnt :( .i could try the one in leicester but cant get untill thur now

ok, i go get 2 tomorrow (hopefully they still be there), if you send me your address i will send them to you. :)

Tracey x

Back