• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's-Jane: I think I have worked out why Nomad...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...got so attached to Barbara. I was just sorting through my old photos when I came across this (bit fuzzy, sorry):

HPIM0444.jpg

I notice that Barbara is now 'chocolate' coloured in the new winter Argos catalogue :lol:

That would explain it!!
Nomad says he has no need of a Barbara now as he has the lovely fluffy Martha 8) 8)

Barbara is now 'bonded' with Maggie. Maggie grooms her and drags her around the kitchen until she finds just the right spot. She then hops in and goes to sleep!! :lol:

Janex

Can I ask how you manage to keep your Barbara's in such good condition? Mine has to go in the washing machine so often her fur is looking somewhat lacklustre :lol:

Barbara is available from an Argos store near you, although this season she is chocolate and not beige :wink:

Hmmmmm. Interstin'. :? How how much is she goin for these days? Cheap is she? :lol:

m
xx

omg no way theres a chocolate brown one? saying that I would see bambis hairs even worse on that colour :roll: :lol:

Back