• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

taking food gently

johannapage

Warren Scout
hee hee, ive got a great new game!!!

Rosie has a habit of trashing her cage to the extenmt it takes forever to clear up.

she also stuffs her face and eats her food far too quickly for my liking...

introducing the Russell Rabbit feeding ball.

takes her a good hour to get the food out and she pounces on it, sticks her nose into the holes and then runs in circles around it until it wobbles onto one side enough for it to fall out.

then when she eats that bit it starts again, but there is always a few pieces that take a while to fall out which keeps her amused for ages!!!!!!

Is it the purple one thats egg shaped?
I got that one for the same purpose, unfortunatley Roxy is such a food mastermind that it still only takes her secinds to get it all out. Barney just waits on the sidelines then comes in to gobble it up...typical man :wink:

:$ yup but i went into three pet shops to make sure mine was pink so its more girly for my ickle princess (i will maintain she isnt spoiled, just well loved)

lol - its fascinating to watch - really quite amusing!!!!!

ive also had to cable tie her hack rack to the cage as she just pulls it all off!! she still eats it all but it stays clean now!!!

lol greedy buns!

I have a willow ball that has had a hole about the size of a 10p piece nibbled out the top, and use that to put pellets in to. Tuesday is quite skilled at pushing it along with his nose, whereas Egg picks it up and throws it (which doesn't always get pellets out, and sometimes clobbers Tuesday over the head :) :lol:)

Back