• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed Snugglesafe heat pads

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I bought six snugglesafe heatpads and Loopylop had 2, well I thought I would but one in for a bun I have boarding with me so I read the instructions and did what it said 6mins for a microwave 800 to 850 watt well it melted, so I did exactly the same procedure with another and that was fine :? So I have emailed them.

OMG was there any oil in your microwave, god that is terrible mine have been ok.

Blimey! Must just have been a faulty one, I'm sure they will sort it out for you......you have probably just been unfortunate enough to get onen of the tiny percentage that fails. :roll: I used mine all last winter and have just started using them again now and have no problems. I feel confident they will resolve it, their way of operating has always seemed very fair and helpful to me. :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Kay that could only happen to you... sorry but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I had better try mine :? are your other 3 ok?! :?:

How strange! Have just used mine for the 1st time - 750 watt microwave, 7 mins, absolutely fine.

You must have got a duff one - or your microwave has something wrong with it!

That's unlucky. I am sure they will replace it no problem . Maybe if you say you are a Rescue they will give you an extra one free........worth a try :wink: .
i've been using the same Snuggle Safes for over 5 years now with no problems.

Back