• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH. MY. GOD!

Um wher can you contact her and tell her "NOT TO FEED A RABBIT MEAT"
*Mutters swear words under breath*

Lord knows! :evil:

Via the website I guess?

Although given it was two years ago, I doubt poor little Dusty is with us any longer. :evil:

*shakes head* poor wee rabbit, bet it's a cutie if it's still here.

Why would anyone fees a rabbit meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just dont understand.

You'd think i she can access the wonderful world of web to post a picture of him then she'd be able to find out (or even, heaven forbid, use her common sense) from it that meat and rabbits do not mix...neither do rabbits and pizza and cheese :?

Deej has tried to eat meat before (ham sandwich, pork pie, beef stew) but as we know he is naughty like that we make sure to keep all our food safely out of his reach. More worrying to me was the walking bunny in the park - sometimes off the lead - hmmm rabies, dogs, cars - some kids shouldn't be allowed pets and as for the parents who let them.... :evil:

More worrying to me was the walking bunny in the park - sometimes off the lead - hmmm rabies, dogs, cars

Dogs was exactly wht I was thinkin off, wht if sum1 has there dog of a leash??? If poor Dusty manages not 2 end up between its jaws straight off, she's def gonna bolt and end up lost! I think the intentions r poss good but jst doenst hav a clue wht should b doing, or the inclination 2 try 2 find out. Stupid c**!!!!!

who would feed their rabbit meat, when everyone knows they are Vegetarians!!! :evil:
and how do they know if they haven't been feeding Dusty them, "She will also eat anything starting from cheese, pizza, anything we have for lunch, gummi lollies, snacks, hot chips, and many other things"
that means this rabbit not only eats meat for a bad diet, but also fast food and other rubbish that some people stuff their mouths with.

I must say that a friend of mine has a rabbit who is now 12 years old, with a clean bill of health, and is very partial to sausages!!?? :shock: If he gets anywhere near one, it'll be gone. It's obviously not done him any harm. He just has to be put in his bed now whenever they have a BBQ!!!
:oops:
He wasn't "fed" it as such, pinched it of his own free will and has gone after them ever since!!! I do find it a little amusing as for a 12 year old bun (called Ronan!!!) he's very sharp still, and the sausages clearly haven't done him any damage! (no, I don't think they were veggie sausages either!!!) :lol:

Back