• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

flopsy was so close to death

it was true, as i was there.
she had her harness on properly, and was running round, and went behind a tree.
there is a few really small thin branches, adn i went over and the body part was over neck, and was caught on one of the branches. she was on her back, but not struggling. but we managed to rescue her, and gave her lots of big cuddles! :D
please guys, if you are going to help on here you've got to be serious and start believeing.

I didn't see the pic, but if i found one of my rabbits caught up I think I'd be rescuing them rather than taking pics :?

The issue wasn't the fact the rabbit was wearing a harness. Generally, It is best not to leave a rabbit unatttended, for reasons such as this. Thankfully the bun is okay, so this episode can be put behind us. Just remember next time to keep an eye on her :wink:

why would i take a picture!!!!!!!!! that is irrasponsible to just leave your bunny hanging so you can take a photo!!!!!

cavysrock said:
why would i take a picture!!!!!!!!! that is irrasponsible to just leave your bunny hanging so you can take a photo!!!!!

She was JUST askin! As you DID post it in the Your Stories & PHOTOS sections, where people post PICTURES!

m
xx

Back