• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurray Mulberry is no longer biting

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Mulberry came into Honeybunnys a very aggressive girlie...we've had a few of these poor buns lately :(
Mulberry would growl, grunt, box , bite and generally let you know she wanted to eat you! :shock: I wore gloves for quite a while..but.. the last few days she has come round :D :D
She no longer bites me and I'm stroking her..without gloves....AND she was out in a run today and when I wanted her in I called her and she came!...I am so pleased she has got over most of her fear of humans and can now be homed more easily. so any of you with biting bunnies ..keep perservering :D

Mulberrya.jpg

That is good news :D

Polly was quite naughty yesterday after being really good for a while. Tried to bit me on the arm in the morning - fortunately through the jumper so just slightly bruised and managed to get me on the hand in the evening - but too bad! Also they've taken to pooping and weeing next to the litter tray (as well as still in it)! :shock: Hopefully they are just having an off day!!! :wink: Though the pooping has been going on a few days now :oops: Maybe they need a couple of litter trays for when one of them is hogging it reading the news paper?!

yay thats good news :D be warned though Fudge can go for half a year without trying to kill me and then he'll strike :shock:

Back