• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny bunch =)

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
It was getting dusky when I took these out on the front lawn so I'll say sorry for the darkness of them but they mostly came out ok.
Sprout
PIC_0024.jpg

PIC_0025.jpg

PIC_0032.jpg

PIC_0029.jpg

PIC_0035.jpg

Tulip
PIC_0036.jpg

PIC_0028.jpg

PIC_0027.jpg

Together
PIC_0037.jpg

PIC_0033.jpg

Boo
PIC_0040.jpg

PIC_0041.jpg

PIC_0044.jpg

PIC_0049.jpg

Sage
PIC_0042.jpg

PIC_0038.jpg

PIC_0039.jpg

Together
PIC_0052.jpg

Awww.. they are cuties! I wish mine would put up with those harnesses. I tried one on Clover once, who is the more relaxed of the 2 of them, and she went beserk!

ahh - good buns on leads.

Do you have hold of two leads at a time? I've tried that but it usually ends in tears :lol: (one bun one way, and one the other :lol:- what can I say, THEY KNOW!)

I'm going to have to make sure my o/h doesn't see this. He seems to think that rabbits can wear dog collars and that Roxy would look darling in diamonte (i'd like to see him try!). Lovely bunny, very handsome.

Would you believe me if I said this was all 4 buns first time on a harness?! i couldnt believe not one of them put up a fight! They were just like, ok then.....hop,hop,hop :lol:
My younger sister was around to help hold leads but I pretty much just let them hop around draging the leads as the front garden is pretty secure, but they are easily picked up if needs be.

Back