• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why cant rabbits just be nice

touie

Wise Old Thumper
to each other??? I was out in the shed stroking Toffee when Caramel flew at us and took a bite out of Toffee's head :shock: she's always been grumpy and vocal but i've never seen her with a clump of fur in her mouth!!! :evil: and she was biting Fudge's bottom through the run, he was stupidly sitting with his bottom a bit close :shock:

Aww Poor Caramel!! :( Till is in a very un-nice mood with Boo :shock: Boo wont go near her now ... which is why i have a black blob climbing all over the keyboard!! :roll: X

My two have been having marital problems lately. Horris chases Snowy and grunts at her. But then he licks her to say sorry I think.

My two get on pretty well, except if I give Molly some food and then give Piper some food, Molly will drop hers and go and steal Piper's. :roll:

Back