• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birmingham buns

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
I think someone is growing up already...that spray on the wall definitely wasn't there a couple of days ago :lol: :lol:

HPIM1197.jpg

HPIM1192.jpg

HPIM1195.jpg

HPIM1198.jpg

HPIM1191.jpg

AAhhhh they are so sweet!!! Lovely pictures!!!

I remember those spray marks too!!!! Only my Spooky lives in the living room on the first floor of the cage. You can imagine the mess!!!???!!!! He managed to get it from one side of the room to the other :shock: :shock: I was forever cleaning!!!!

Unky A was a great sprayer even after neutering. He managed to get me IN THE MOUTH on more than one occassion!! :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

The little bunnies are very cute :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Unky A was a great sprayer even after neutering. He managed to get me IN THE MOUTH on more than one occassion!! :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Eeeuugghhhh! To much info Jane. :lol:

Nope, just fostering them until they are old enough to be snipped and rehomed. If I kept them, I wouldn't be able to keep on helping other needy bunnies :wink:

bunny grafitti :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: storm was very good at that before he was neautered, now he just flicks poo on the ceiling instead :shock:
they are very cute bunnies :D

Back