• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please don't disturb

sharond

Warren Scout
Anything past 10.00pm and our dog Wolf is out for the count. Sadly this is when George decides he really wants to play, but Wolf just can't be persuaded. :lol:

Come on Wolf

70_sdress_018.jpg

Oh what do you want now?

70_sdress_013.jpg

He won't play with me

70_sdress_017.jpg

You try Mum
70_sdress_014.jpg

Oh well, I supose I'll just have to put up wiht more cuddles from you then.

70_sdress_012.jpg

70_sdress_010.jpg

Towsbuns said:
Cute pics - is that a baby in the bouncer??

:lol: NO, I collect one of a kind hand sculpted baby dolls, very expensive and very lifelike. I know I'm mad, ut I love them. He is in the bouncer for display.
We have a very strange house a huge dog a free range house rabbit and loads of baby dolls :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone for you lovely comments. :D

Aw bless doggy don't wanna play :lol:

I have a freidn who makes the Reborn dolls... her house is quite freaky sometimes :shock: especially when she has a babys decapatated head on the coffee table with half a head of hair :shock: :lol:

What a beautiful bun/handsome dog and oh so tidy house! How on earth do you manage that with a bun about. If mine have been out for 10 seconds the place is chaos.

i was just gonna ask if it was a real baby in the bouncer......... and then i saw the legs of one on a stool is it? do they look really life like?

love the bun and the dog really doesnt wanna play does he lol

IsabelM said:
What a beautiful bun/handsome dog and oh so tidy house! How on earth do you manage that with a bun about. If mine have been out for 10 seconds the place is chaos.

:lol: George is really good. He doesn't have a cage just a dog bed with blankets, so no hay or sawdust to worry about, other than the hay he has to eat in his hay basket, He only ever wees or poos in his litter tray, so I don't have that to worry about. He has his toys in the conservatory (playroom) :lol: Actually my children make more mess than him :lol:

cazza wrote:
i was just gonna ask if it was a real baby in the bouncer......... and then i saw the legs of one on a stool is it? do they look really life like?

Yes the babies do look really life like :lol: I make the reborns as well, but collect the ooak's. Some people find them freaky, but I love them. :D

you actually make them? ooo can you post a pic - i have seen them in magazines for sale before but always thought the pics were touched up

cazza said:
you actually make them? ooo can you post a pic - i have seen them in magazines for sale before but always thought the pics were touched up

Ok these are for Cazza, Apologies to any one else who finds my baby obsession very strange :oops:

Cazza, I make the reborn dolls. These are good quality vinyl dolls or kits that I take apart and then hand paint and blush do little viens etc. I handroot the hair with mohair and weight them to a realistic baby wieght. All to make them look very realistic. This is the latest baby I have finished in the first photo. I sell most of my work.

The second photo is the dolls I collect, they are hand sculpted from a polymer clay and only one of each is ever made. I am sadly not clever enough to sculpt.

This is the baby I made.

isabelle_008.jpg

isabelle_017.jpg

This is one of my sculpted babies from my own collection by a very talented Belgian artist Tinneke Janssens.

display+007.jpg

Wow they are amazing - you are so talented.

gonna take a loot at the website.

Thanks for letting me see the pics.

Caz

Back