• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

applause all round

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
last night i gave my buns their veg (large savoy cabbage leaf, 2 thingies of broccolli, 4 cherry toms, 1 small carrot and about 2-3" of cucumber) well as soon as i opened the door i was met by duchess shoving her head through the doorway closely followed by teegra (i swear they know the sound of a carrier bag - i always take their veg in a carrier bag then use the carrier bag to clean out their litter tray in the morning :D) i had just nipped in the door when both bunnies jumped up at my legs and started tugging on the bag :roll: :lol: so i emptied out the veges on the floor and they both tucked in whilst i got ready to go to bed. well i turned round and both buns sat there clapping!!! :shock: :shock:
ok so technically they were doing that funny shaky foot thing they do before they wash their faces but it looked soooo funny (and cute!). i really wish i had got a picture of them - might take my camera upstairs tonight to see if i can get them to do it again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back