• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg this is terribe

:shock:

I cant believe that! :evil:

because you hear of so many stories of peoples rabbits trying to kill their owners :roll:

Jeez what a dumb idiot, the sign was there for a REASON ..... get over it!!!!! 20 years on and STILL writing about it???? If I was a rabbit I'd bite him/her too!!!!! In fact - I'd bite them as a human too!!!!

what an idiot.

I had a friend who had a very large unsociable rabbit some time ago. They couldn't put their hand in the cage without it lunging at them and biting and scrating them.
I at this time had a lovely bunny named velvet, she wouldn't have hurt anyone.
I said to my friend, 'I know that I might get bitten but let me see if I can get Rocky out of his cage and give him a cuddle' she let me try after a bit of persuision.
I reached in carefully, he lunged at me but I resisted and gave him a tickle behind his ears which he loved. I eventually managed to get him out of his cage and give him a cuddle. He was ok once he was out of the cage.
A few days later I got a phone call from my friend. 'Do you want Rocky? He won't let me pick him up and I know he likes you.' I would have taken him if my dad had let me but I already had one bunny and that was enough as far as my dad was concerned.
Since then I have owned many rabbits that lunge at you when you put your hand in their cage and have been bitten on many an occassion but I still love these little critters.

The person is an idiot, I agree, but it's only tongue in cheek. Have seen far worse things on the internet!

rabbit review

I have sent them an email, they are right about them not making good childrens pets though !!// :(

I must admit I found it quite amusing in a way, it's clearly done tongue-in-cheek and although obviously it shows a lot of ignorance of rabbits, if it dissuades people from getting rabbits as children's pets, that's fine by me :wink:

Is that article a joke :? I can't believe someone as actually sat down and typed that.

AlisonA said:
I must admit I found it quite amusing in a way, it's clearly done tongue-in-cheek and although obviously it shows a lot of ignorance of rabbits, if it dissuades people from getting rabbits as children's pets, that's fine by me :wink:

Exactly the way I took it as well. Mind you, has no one on here seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? He might have a point about white rabbits!

HolyGrail177.jpg

d_8253.jpg
:lol:

:shock: :lol:

Aww.... I had a lovely white bunny when I was a kid. Although he used to sink his teeth into my dad if he took him back to his hutch! :lol:

Kittykat23uk said:
AlisonA said:

Exactly the way I took it as well. Mind you, has no one on here seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? He might have a point about white rabbits!

HolyGrail177.jpg

d_8253.jpg
:lol:

Oi my Snowy's white! :lol:

Oh come on, this is funny! Especially the reply regarding the so-called "friends"! And besides, just because I love my angels, doesn't mean all bunnies are as adorable. A friend of mine had to have plastic surgery from a bunny bite to her nose when she was younger. And no, they didn't cook the rabbit.

that makes me a bit sad, because rabbits are lovely and one person reading that and telling their friends and their friends and their friends, will put them straight out of the "good pet" list. they are the most wonderful creatures in the world, and like all animals have defence mecanisims.

At least then it'll stop ignorant people from getting one and putting it in a tiny hutch with no attention.

Back