• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

frightened rabbits?

touie

Wise Old Thumper
How do you tell if your rabbits are frightened? I thought Splodge might be for a minute but then I realised he was just trying to avoid me to eat his veg :?

thanks. I think mine are all ok and not bothered about the bangs then as they're all stuffing their faces :D

Rabbits dont get worried about bangs like dogs and cats do, i always go down to mine at some point when theres a lot of fireworks and they dont bat an eyelid. :lol: val

I just worry as you hear all these horror stories about rabbits being so firghtened by them that they've died overnight :shock: :(

The first year we had RobbieI came home guy fawkes weekend to find him petrified,hiding in his box in his hutch and shaking..all because next door were having a fireworks display (never quite forgave them)

Last year brought him in , this year have lights on the patio and they all seemed fine last night..slightly confused maybe.

I don't think its the bangs that scare them more the flashes and wooshes.

Will check them regularily tonight..and have indoors set up should they need to come in!

Back