• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy bunnies

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
My Dad has a green upturned box for his bunnies in their run with holes at each end. They seemed to be spending quite a lot of time inside the box the other day so he went to investigate.

You can't see very well from the pics but they had dug a hole that was so deep my Dad's arm got lost in it. :lol:

Needless to say - it has now been filled in.

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

My Dad said they seemed pretty pleased with themselves - the green box was filling up with earth pretty quick. :lol:

lol we had plenty of them in our old house and as quick as you filled them they would dig them again my garden looked a mess especially as we used to fill them with 2litre cola bottles instead :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: my first bunny Fluffy used to dig holes big enough for her to hide in :shock: fortunately none of my others have been diggers!

:lol: :lol: It's just like the Shawshank redemption isn't it, chipping away at an escape route under cover of darkness :lol:

I reckon they had drawn up some plans, Great Escape style - maybe they were going for 3 tunnels, Tom **** and Harry! :lol:

I can't believe the middle word has been edited out! My post no longer makes any sense whatosever!!!! :shock: :lol: I'll try again - the word is....... D1CK! :lol:

AlisonA said:
:lol: :lol: It's just like the Shawshank redemption isn't it, chipping away at an escape route under cover of darkness :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder if Basil had the hole covered up by a picture of Jessica Rabbit. :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They'll be in Australia soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back