• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tills & Boo!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Well, Here are my two little ladies ... :D

Tills - Getting in trouble for being a meanie to Boo :roll:

P1010244.jpg

.. and our new little girl. She's soo pretty she really dont photograph well :( But shes gorgeous :D

P1010248.jpg

Enjoy! Becki X

Ahh Tilly looks so guilty!! :D and Boo is so tiny :love: They are both gorgeous.Think i need a Venny pic soon tho :D

they look wonderful now and I can't believe how tilly has come on wiht you after the scatty one that left here all that time ago

elaine said:
they look wonderful now and I can't believe how tilly has come on wiht you after the scatty one that left here all that time ago

:oops: She was always an amazing little girl, Just hid it well :wink: I seriously cant believe how much I love her .. even when she's a grump :lol: Glad you liked the photos .. I wish Boo photographed better, she's a right little attention seeker :lol: X

Awww they're both lovely :D . I know what you mean about not photographing well though, I could never get any good piccys of Amy!

Charliesangel said:
Awww YAY!! They are adorable! Are they bonded yet Becki? :D

Leah xx

Don't even go there Leah! They were best friends, but Till is finding it really difficult to share her space and her Mum with another bun. Im 99% sure it will happen, and if it doesnt I guess Boo could have a boyfriend and T could live indoors again :) X

Back