• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Weekend Ahead- Update Sat Eve

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Well it's probably now or never!! 6 weeks since Trooper's op & things seem ok whilst there's mesh between them - plenty of interest & sniffing from both he & Pepsi
Just got to decide where?
the kitchen - neutral but busy (we can still eat can't we? :lol: )
the conservatory - both have been in occasionally but its quiet & plenty of places to escape if needed
the spare bedroom (aka the internet cafe) - plenty of wires to hide but online help in easy reach :)
Fingers & toes crossed all goes well !!!

Good luck! I would choose somewhere that isn't TOO big as they can just end up on opposite sides of the room. Conservatory or kitchen sounds good. Preferably somewhere you can leave them for as long as necessary until they are ready to go back into their accomodation.

good luck :)

Ive just bonded my two...and my big tip is not to be too quick to split them if they fight.
Mine were terrible, rolling about on the floor, kicking and biting :shock: I held my nerve tho :lol: and they calmed down within a couple of days, and are now fine.

After 30 minutes of sitting in their pet carriers :roll:
Pepsi made the first move and went into a card board box we'd left in the kitchen and Trooper followed her in. There followed a lot of scrabbling, but no fighting and Pepsi made some strange noises like a chicken's cluck :shock: When we peeked into the box they were snuggled up together :D They are now in the conservatory together, having a light snack :D:D:D See picie in my stories and photos refer to Together at Last.
Thanks for all your advice
Pepsi's People :D

Back