• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new Honey and Jam!!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I picked up this gorgous couple from Eve last Saturday. Jam is a grey rex and Honey is a fawn dwarf lop. They both have lovely temperaments (Jam was previously a bit territorially agressive but has been an angel since he's been here) and they are now living in a happy foursome with Gismo and Lucky. I was a bit nervous about the bonding but it was no problem at all!

Honey (right) with Gismo . .
IMGP3627.jpg

Jam (right) with Lucky . .
IMGP3630.jpg

And some more . .
IMGP3633.jpg

IMGP3638.jpg

IMGP3607.jpg

Oh they are so gourgeous! Groups of buns always look so sweet. Glad Jam is behaving, he was a monster when I met him :lol: :lol:

And Lucky :love: I love black buns :D

OMG sally they look so happy look at jammy cuddling lucky arhhhhhhhh....

well done on the bonding honey and i am so please for you, them and especially jam, thank you so very much for giving that special man a home.. i am sooooooooo greatful :D :D

bunnylove said:
OMG sally they look so happy look at jammy cuddling lucky arhhhhhhhh....

well done on the bonding honey and i am so please for you, them and especially jam, thank you so very much for giving that special man a home.. i am sooooooooo greatful :D :D

:D Totally my pleasure! I love having them here!

what gorgeous pics!!! you would be welcome to send in some pics for inclusion in "bunny Mad magazine! see rabbit chat for info!

Back