• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eek - Bunny went for a splosh.

Alice

Warren Scout
Was wiping the kitchen floor this morning, and popped into utility room to take off gloves, then heard a little scrabble.....turned round to see that little Myla had jumped into the bucket of water, lucky I had only filled it a third full. I've never moved so quick at that time of the morning grabbed her and wrapped her in a towel....quick dry off and she was back to running around the kitchen and tucked into a pile of veggies.

Gave me a real fright though she is only 9 weeks old so still quiet little, so good job the water wasn't deep. She is so nosy has to check everything out...the other night I took washing out of washing machine and left it in basket whilst I went up the garden to shut Roo up, came back to find her sitting on top of clean wet washing in the basket. LOL

So be aware guys! I'll always be keeping a close eye on the bucket from now on and ensuring the water is shallow. To ensure mischevious bunnies don't go for another dip.

:lol: :lol:
Must be a morning for it this morning. Salt stepped straight into the water bowl in his rush to get to the greens :roll:

Yeah I think she will be Loopy Lop, only had her a couple of weeks and she immediately made herself at home. After a week she was attempting to Climb the stairs and has already got all the way up to the 11th step (only 2 from the top). She races round the house binkying and skidding Across the wooden floor, and is always waititng at the kitchen door for us when we come home from work. Such a little character, reckon she will prob end up being the boss when her and roo are bonded though.

LOL...yep sophie def looks like she has that cute, butter wouldn't melt cheekiness to her :)

Went into the kitchen yesterday to find Maisie sat in the middle of the kitchen table eating a loaf of bread :roll:

Egg jumped into an empty bin outside when she was ickle - unfortunately it had been outside for a little while and was half full of water :roll: silly bun

Mind you she's now 4, and 2 weeks ago I 'lost' her (she's a house bun), only to find that she had managed to jump into the swing top bin that I used to clean their dog crate out with.... :roll: (and ofcourse the top had shut after her). I spent a good 15 minutes trying to find her!

Some buns never learn :lol:

My rabbit fell in the fish pond once - believe it or not he actually started swimming and was nearly back at the edge by the time I got to him. Never ran so fast in my life though! He was fine but I nearly had heart failure!

We don't have the pond anymore which makes life easier....

Back