• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!! New piccies of me with Oliver and more!

roaming rudy

Young Bun
Hello everyone :wave: Its been a while since I've been able to write to you all because I've been traveling all over the world :D :D But as Leah may have told you, I am now safely at her home and we've been having soo much fun! I've already got to try some american foods and meet some new people! Leah's mum is very nice and she is very excited that I am here too :D :D
This afternoon I helped Leah take down her Halloween decorations and we had soo much fun!! Here are some pics:

"Wow! You guys are scary!!"
Rudy.jpg

"BOO!"
Ruudders.jpg

"Mmmm!! Chocolate!!"
Rudye.jpg

I promise I will have Leah take more piccies soon!!

Love, Rudy xx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Rudy is in the USA!!

Great to see you have arrived safely :D

Have a nice day!! :wink: :lol:

Janex

:lol: Enjoy your holiday in the US, Rudy!

Mmmm.. is that a butterfingers I spy? :D

EDIT: Hehe, glad's it's not just me who spotted the butterfinger, loopylop! :oops: :lol:

Morrigan1981 said:
:lol: Enjoy your holiday in the US, Rudy!

Mmmm.. is that a butterfingers I spy? :D

EDIT: Hehe, glad's it's not just me who spotted the butterfinger, loopylop! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello!! I met Leah's dogs and the famous Oliver this morning (Blaise wasn't in the best mood :roll: :lol:)

"Hello Oreo!! Nice to meet you"
DSCN4903.jpg

"Cassie would you sit still for 3 seconds??"
DSCN4904.jpg

"Ahhhh the sun feels good :D"
DSCN4905.jpg

"I see the light!"
DSCN4907.jpg

DSCN4908.jpg

"Oliver, how are you?"
DSCN4909.jpg

DSCN4910.jpg

"I guess your not in a very good mood either... :?"
DSCN4911.jpg

"Good bye!!"
DSCN4912.jpg

Rudy xx

Hiya Rudy! Hope you're having a good time. It looks like it. I'm so jealous you've met Oliver - he looks like a real cutie.

BirdieBun said:
awww ace pics and Oliver actually looks scared of RR in their first pic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, it looks awful doesn't it!! I promise, no Oliver's were harmed in the taking of these photos!! :D :D :D :lol:
He was just mad at me because I was trying to brush him out before I took the photos!

Leah xx

Back