• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dieting/fitness group :RU fundraiser *can a mod move please?

woodstock

Mama Doe
Hello all!
It's official, we have just under 8 weeks til Christmas, and its as good a time as any to get in shape - whether that be through dieting, or exercise, or both!

To take part, you will need to make a £20 donation to the Rabbit Rehome Christmas appeal:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ode=GBP&lc=GB&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset=UTF-8

Once you have paid, please pm me adding your target weight loss* and current weight (if you want), and email address for a weekly update, and I will add you to the list of subscribers below:

1. Anna (woodstock): Target 14lbs

Total raised for the Rabbit Rehome chrismas appeal: £20

You can follow any scheme you wish, or just be going to the gym on a fitness challenge!
Each week on monday evening, post up how much weight you have lost in the previous week, and an update with how your getting on. You may ofcourse post at any time to get support and to have a chat!

Support information:
1. Formula woman 8 week fitness program, available as an email attachment

*Disclaimer! : I am not qualified to offer advice on weight loss, or fitness programs, you should seek advice from your doctor.

yey - someone to join me!
We can roll it over slightly to next year (with a break at christmas/new year ofcourse ;) ). I'll be carrying on too - should be getting married next year! :eek:

Anymore for anymore?

Back